Sunday, April 11, 2010

*SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

AHHHH rain, oh it's so awesomely great! *SSSSSSNNNNIFFFFF* Just breath in that damp smell! There is only one downfall, and that's the temperature drop, but besides that, I'm loving the weather still. We have really greatly needed the rain; we were up to extreme for our fire danger and have had multiple fires in the last couple of days.

I've registered for fall classes. August 21 starts my 3rd semester at Kirtland where I will have 18 credits. Life is speeding by, and yet, I still feel like I want it to go faster. It's a bittersweet speed right now. But being a girl, and the romantic that I am, there are certain things which I wish I could speed up with a poke of a button.

So my two very disconnected thoughts are now out there for the world to hear.

Have some pictures…


 

So, that was all from a couple nights ago…just thought it might do for tonight…

0 comments: