Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Amie and I went out for one of our last times. In just 11 days I'll hug that girl to death then drive north to my home town. But in honor of this being Cinco de Mayo we went to the little mexican restaurante El Compa right down the street from the school. I just think it's really funny that everyone feels like celebrating Cinco de Mayo whether they are Mexican or not. I think the fascination comes from the fact that it's not in English but it is simply the month and the day...oddness. Anyway, the reason for rambling about all that was to tell you that my mouth tastes funny because of the salsa.

So, I've started packing again. It's kinda fun, a great break from thinking about that huge paper I get to do by next Thursday. It'll be depressing when I've packed everything I can so I have to work on that 20 hour paper.

I have more to say, but it will have to wait.

0 comments: