Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guilty

"I'm guilty." echos in my mind just like it does in KJ-52's song about judgment of our lives in which Christ will take our blame before the father. Tonight was one of those rare nights where I just sort of spill whatever wants to come out of my mouth. I stepped on some toes rather firmly. I later (like 2 minutes later) apologized because I realized what I had done. As the night wore on and we had more conversation, we came to the realization that I was sticking my nose in a place where it shouldn't be unless it is as a Christian sister who is concerned, not as a Christian sister confronting. I went back to doing my homework, and I just can't concentrate. I realized that exactly what I spoke up and accused her of, I was doing in a different area of my life, just secretly.

Lord I pray that you will help cleanse my mind of the pollution that I have put there. Guide my heart back to fellowship with you and those whom I have wronged!

The Lord works in mysterious ways. When I think I'm the most in touch with Him, I'm humbled the most, with the realization that I'm such a sinner incapable of doing right!

0 comments: