Friday, November 3, 2017

Quick Introductions

Since it has been years since I've done any blogging, I probably should introduce you to the main players in my life.


This man is the love of my life! Without getting too sappy, Chad and I have been married since 2011 (after being friends since middle school and dating during high school and after high school). He's truly my best friend and I never want to be apart from him. When we got married, we committed before God, our families, and our friends that we would choose to grow in love for the rest of our lives. That is a journey I embrace with my whole being. Okay...enough sappiness


If you look at old posts on this blog, you will see a little baby. If you can believe it, she has grown into a beautiful, strong 5 year old. Alexi is grown into such a beautiful young lady whose heart is soft to the Lord's calling on her life, and I love watching her shine.


Brian Joshua is our second born, 3 year old, little crazy person. Being mom to a little man is amazing, hilarious, and terrifying. He has a super inquisitive spirit that wants to examine and discover how the world works all on his own terms.


Cadence Jo is Brian's "Irish twin" (meaning born less than 12 months apart). Being born the day before Brian's first birthday was certainly eventful. She was also my first/only baby born at home, which was the best thing ever! She's a wild card: out of control hyper babe or quiet little mouse playing pretend in the corner. Her personality is so strong there is no fear of her being overtaken by her siblings.

So that's it, my tops people in my life. You'll see to much more about them to come.

Mrs. Troyer

0 comments: