Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October's Favorite Things

1. Listening to Alexi read...by her self!

2. Knitting and crocheting for Christmas gifts


3. Having almost ALL of my Christmas shopping done BEFORE November

4. Reading, just reading (I'm a mom, I don't do a lot of it)


5. That math is Alexi's favorite subject in Kindergarten

6. Afternoons spent with my sister-in-law (coffee+Doctor Who+knit and crochet=LOVE)

7. Squeezing my cuddles out of Cadence while she still lets me (even got to have naptime with her once this month)


8. The new back yard fence!

9. Holiday prep in general

10. Candles to take me through the end of the year!


11. Catching snowflakes on our tongues in our jammies


and lastly

12. I secretly love Brian's imaginative stories at nighttime (even though it gets him in trouble when he comes out of his room to tell us about it)

It's been real and it's been fun October, but I'm so glad it's November!

Mrs. Troyer

0 comments: